Who we are
Our website address is: https://ballwurfmaschine-hund.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Ballwurfmaschine-hund.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy. We collect your data only to provide you with access to our content. We do not share your personal data with anyone else without your explicit consent to do so. If you wish to unsubscribe from the Services and/or to have us remove your data from our systems, we will do so.
Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you. It is important that you read this privacy notice carefully.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s Rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
1. Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
2. Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
3. Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
5. Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
6. Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
7. Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
8. Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
9. Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
10. Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
11. Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
We are the data controller and responsible for your personal data.
Data We Gather
Information you have provided us with
We save the information you provide us with in order to send you our Monthly Newsletter and for you to be able to comment or perform other activities on our website. This information includes your name and e-mail address. All our mailings have an unsubscribe option which you can use to opt out of future correspondence.
When commenting, you are not required to fill in the email and website information field. We will retain the information you opted to fill in, including your IP address and the timestamp of the comment on our system. This profile information is only used to identify you as a contributor and will not be made public. Your comment and any data associated with it will remain on this site until we either remove the comment or remove the blog post. If you wish to have the comment and it’s associated personal data deleted, please let us know.
Absolutely no information submitted to us via the comments form, or mailing list will be given out, sold, or distributed to any outside organization.
When you contact us via email, we collect contact data from you, such as your name and email address. This information is only used to fulfil the service you have requested or to contact you in regards to your inquiries.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Like most Web sites, we may analyse details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will never pass on your email to third parties. We will never pass on information about you unless we are legally obliged to do so. We will never use any of your data in ways that have unjustified adverse effects on you.
Who Else Can Access Your Personal Data
How We Secure Your Data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures designed to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, and other unlawful or unauthorized forms of Processing, in accordance with applicable law.
Even though we try our best to monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities if a data breach should occur. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your User Information is only Processed for the minimum period necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:
– Make our website work as you’d expect
– Remember your settings during and between visits
– Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
– Improve the speed/security of the site
– Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
– Continuously improve our website for you
– Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
– Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
– Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
– Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Our cookies do not share any of your personal data with us, and we would never use any information derived from cookies to try to identify anybody.
Browser settings also allow you to choose whether or not to accept cookies or limit certain cookies. You may wish to refer to this guide for information on commonly used browsers. If you use the Service without changing your browser settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the Service. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Service may operate as intended.
Removing or Disabling Cookies
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites.
If you do wish to disable cookies in your internet browser, here is a link to instructions in some of the most popular browsers :